Thursday, June 7, 2007

Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!! Partys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N.P.here
This week ROCKS. Its my birthday so we have a LOT planed, see on Monday we went to the movietheater to see "pirates of the carabiens 3 (dead mans chest) wit Jacob Hash! Can you believ it!my first birthday present was from Jacob. I got a game caled 20 questions ( its a machine that asks you 20 quistions to anser youu have 4 butons unknown yes no sometimes after 20 guistions it geses i it is wrong then it asks anther 5 guistions and geses again if it is wrong than you win if it is wright then it wins) and a rootbear. I wont get anymore presents until saturday becaus that is my family birthday.On saturday me, Zachary and Nicholas are going to participate in a streetball turnament. Nicholas took all the americans egsept for me ( he took Zachary and Caleb and a Czech boy) After street ball we are going to come home and have Ham. Well thats all im going to say for now.
N.P.out


P.S.Becaus of my Birthday im making a chaleng to evryone who posts my blog. Who can send me the best E-card for birthdays but it has to be free send it to my mom or dad.

4 comments:

Tyler said...

sweet! i guess i'll see you on Saturday then!

Anonymous said...

Neboj se! Mám pro tebe team! A budete mít aji hodně šance hrát dobře!

matej

Anonymous said...

Jeden hraje basketbal závodně. Druhý to umí taky dobře.
Ty to taky umíš.
A ten čtvrtý se snaží! dream team (o:

beccafredo said...

That was a great first day of your birthday party week, and I'm really looking forward to the next too!