Thursday, March 22, 2007

Food

N.P.here
Just got back from my dinner it was great. We had chicen-noodle-soup and brown bread. As many of you know i am a picky eater. A full list would take like half an hour so ill cover the basix. I do not like: liver,most tipes of soup, stew,bugs (there are people who eat bugs), wheapd cream, humans, vegetables (including candy with vegetable flavoring), most fruits (candy with some tipes of fruit flavorings) , some tipes of cookies, minty candys...and on and on and on but do not fear there are some foods that i like for instance:pizza with no sause, hamburgers, hotdogs, mac and chease, popcorn, candy, peas, ham enyway you get the pitcure.
N.P.out

7 comments:

beccafredo said...

You forgot peanut butter and cream cheese sandwiches, or plastic cheese grilled cheese! haha! This post CRACKED me up!

Tyler said...

hey nathan! you make me laugh! =)
see you on Saturday...looking forward to bossing you around! ;)

Unknown said...

i'm so glad you have a blog1 it is quit funny!

Unknown said...

Hi Nathan,

I really like your blog!! It made me laugh and was a lot of fun to read. I hope you post often...I'll read it if you do! I put it in my list of favorites!

Love, Mrs. Patty

TheDude said...

niiiice... dude.. this is awesome.. i love your blog.. keep me posted!! ~caleb

Anonymous said...

Nathan, Now that I read your blog on food preferences, I know why I spend so many nights picking teeth up from under your pillow. How about some healthy carrot sticks or apple slices once in awhile?
In answer to your question about Snape, I know he has fastidious dental hygeine. You would do to take a lesson from him!
Hope not to see you for awhile! Brush your teeth!
The Tooth Fairy

Anonymous said...

I laugh HAHAHA. Because youre blog is soooooooooooooooooooooooo fun and y.