Thursday, March 22, 2007

School

N.P.here
School is always a adventure. Kids in my class swear a lot (i don't). I have like two friends in my class, one of my friends name is Lukas Havlik he's my best friend in my class. We haven't had a fight yet because we're good friends. The second friend's name is Dan Obratil we've had more than one fight although we've never ever hit each other. My favorite class is German. my least favorite is a mixturee of nature and science. I like German because i'm realy good at it.
N.P.out

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nathan, it is good to be let Jesus live His Life in and through you so that your friends are able to see what He is like and will want to know Him. Jesus touches your friends by your attitude and comments. So continue to let Jesus use you to show Him who He is.

mema and Opa

Anonymous said...

Dude, sweet. I love German to. My class is semingly alot like yours.
They swear alot to(i dont), and it's hard for me. I think i have a few more frends then you do(I think). It is sometimes very hard for me. I will pray for you.