Saturday, November 3, 2007

Beccas Room.

N.P.here
Im right now on the family laptop IN BECCA'S ROOM!!!!!
becca is in some forin country as usual. So I have the job of making sure Beccas room is not lonely. Today my mom bet 50 Czech crouwns that i can not read a book called Wayside School in one. Well Mom pay up. Because i Did IT!!!!!!!! Please no need to cheer ( A.K.A. cheer, why aren't you cheering!).Talking about books, my favorite book is The Island Series. Its about 6 kids who went to a for kids who did bad things. The main character was not to blame, a sister and brother fought a lot, the son of a movie star was the bad kid, a realy competitive girl, and last a boy who watches too much TV. Thats all.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Das is ganz toll Nathan, wie kan man das Geld einfach zu bekommen!

Matej

Anonymous said...

Nathan,
I really like this entry-the hint that we should be cheering is really funny! I think you're going to be a great writer someday.
Dad

Unknown said...

Hey Nathan!

I liked that entry too...way to go reading the book!! Reading is such a fun part of life, especially if you get to do it in Becca's room!

And I really like the new look of your blog, especially the little thing you put at the end..."N.P Out". The font on it is really cool! Did Tyler do that for you? I need to get him to help me make my blog look as cool as yours!

See you later!

Mrs. Patty

Claire said...

Hi Nathan!
You must be a pretty fast reader to read that whole book in a day!

Anonymous said...

Hey nathan,
way to get money out of your mom,
next time go for more. Love your
hair.
Aunt Karen

Anonymous said...

Hey Nathan,

Can you here me cheering, all the way from California!?

Love your Meez, man. Can I have your autograph now so someday I can sell it when it's worth a lot? If so, sign one of those cookies you made for the P's and mail it to me, OK?

Mark

Anonymous said...

Hey Nathan,
When are we going to hear about Slovenia? I can't wait to read your perspective on the weekend down there.
Dad