Tuesday, December 4, 2007

N.P.here
Sorry that i have not posted in a long time. Anyway i was just at JV CONFERENCE!!!!!! It went by really quickly, so its sort of hard to remember. But i will try my best.
Day 1:
Everyone arrived and had dinner. Blake did not arrive until late. We had dinner. and played games. Parents or siblings would come and say that it was time for bed. slowly people went to bed.
day 2:
Every morning i would have a roll with chocolate spread. That day was the day of the turkey boll. The yearly football game. I did not play. Caleb got injured. He ran into Mr.Runzo. I some what helped with decorating. I held down a branch while little girls would pick the leaves. After the football game we ate THE FIEST. A.K.A. Thanksgiving dinner. I sat with Andris Runzo. Later we watched Charlie Brown Thanksgiving, and are own Charlie Brown play. Later I signed up for family frenzy. I did Settlers of Kattan and Nintendo Wii. Dinner was leftovers. That night i played the biggest game of Arabien Armpits ever! I was walking by the table. And i was bored so i asked if i could play. There were 6 of us at the begining: Me, Corey, Tyler, Hannah, Nicholas and Leah. Pretty soon into the game Nicholas an Hannah left. In the end we just ended.I went to bed after the game.
Day 3:
I woke and had my normal breakfast. Went to F.R.O.B. (Fun Room Of Becca). Then onto Family Frenzy.Had lunch. played during free time. The kids watched a movie called rat-ta-toi.That night we had FAMILY GAME NIGHT. We played a game called are you smarter than a JV kid.Kids on one side, adults on the other. We competed in many subjects. In the end the kids won.
day 4:
Breakfast was good. Me, Zachary, Noah, Jacob and Blake talked about what we thought was going to happen in a 2 book series, the first was Inheritence and the second was Artemis Fowl. That day was pretty normal up into that night. First up that night was THE TALENT SHOW !!!!!!!! josiah Venture's one ad only Pink Henry made a performance. Pink Henry is a dancing group made out of me and my sister. We danced to the song Something Crazy by Steven Curtis Chapman. That night we had midnight movie's. The ducks had a Hannah Montana marathon. The frogs and Akiko watched Shrek the Third. And Zteo and Journey watched Oceans 13.
Day 5:
Everyone left and morned other Lindy and Corey, because they left to live in America. It was pretty sad.Not much happend. I helped clean up F.R.O.B. And then our family went home.

No comments: