Monday, December 17, 2007

Tensing

Bu Ba ba dududu trrr trr tr
N.P.here
You might be wondering what that was before. Well it is suposed to be realy loud music. I was recently at a tensing concert. Tensing is a music group made mostly out of teenagers. I know most of the people in Tensing: Caleb Patty, Tyler Patty, Noah Ellenwood, Bogdan Lach, Mrs. Patty played a christmas song and there a couple of other Czechs. When I was there i saw Jacob Hash, Corey Anderson, Lindy Anderson and a girl named Alison. Noah sang a song called " We are one" by "Switchfoot", caleb and Tyler sang a couple of songs. All together it was awesome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are some great photos of the tensing concert on Tyler's blog. There is a photo of him JUMPING OFF THE DRUMS! I can't believe I missed that ! Good thing there is a photo to prove it or I wouldn't have believed first born tyler was up to such a seal-ish stunt!
Mom

Anonymous said...

I like your description of the TenSing concert. I enjoyed going there with you, and think that you could be great in that kind of group someday.
Daddy