Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas

Tis the sesson to be jolly tralalalala lalalala
N.P.here
Today we went christmas shopping. In our family we do stuff a bit different. We draw cards with names on them. there are 8 cards all together, here is what was on them ( Every time i wright a , then it is a different card) : Nathan, Zachary, Grace, Nicholas, Andrea, Ken, Becca, George. You get two cards 1 kid 1 adult. You have to buy a big gift for that person. It has to be around 200 Kc. I cannot say who i got It would brake every single rule. I also bought a gift for Blake Patty. My best friend in the world. For now that is all.

3 comments:

beccafredo said...

It was so much fun to Christmas shop with you Nathan! Oh, and way to go on finally getting that perfect sound curling the ribbons. =)

Anonymous said...

I know who you have on your paper - and I know what you're getting for Christmas. hahahahaha!

Just a little Christmas tease from your Mom

Anonymous said...

I was so proud of you guys when we went shopping. I can't wait to see what you guys got each other, and I can't wait to see what I got. Do you know? Can you tell me? Please!!! I'll tell you what I know about your gifts if you tell me what you know about my gifts!!!
Daddy