Monday, December 24, 2007

Josef Christmas Adam

N.P.here
Today is Christmas Eve, and yesterday when we woke up we said Merry Christmas Adam. Today my dad said that we should have said Josef Christmas Adam. Yesterday me and Grace were in a Christmas Pagent. Its sort of funny because we just finnished a book called The Greatest Chrismas Pagent Ever. The story that we had was about a boy whos dad saved a sheep that was wounded in the woods. The loved the sheep, one night the boy(me) was awoken by a bright light. he dad came running in. He said that angels came and told him and the other shepherds that Jesus has been born. So I/the boy,dad and the sheep went to see him. On the way I thought that i should give Jesus a gift. The dad said that i should give the sheep, I refused. Later by the manger i noticed that Jesus had nothing, i and i gave the sheep to Mary. Mary(Grace) refused to take it and said that Jesus only needed my love. I took the sheep home and noticed that at the place where baby Jesus touched it was a silver star.
The End

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did such a good job in the Christmas Program! I was proud of you.

Bob (Joseph's brother) Christmas Able
Mom

Tyler said...

haha cool! it took me a while to get the whole "merry christmas eve" part, but once I did I couldn't stop laughing!! =)
T

Anonymous said...

ha ha! josef, mary, adam, eve... it took me a while to figure out the joke. your dad is a funny guy. holy moses! and yes, i'm a little slow sometimes.
happy new year!!
make 2008 great!