Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Relatives and teeth

N.P. here
on the 20th of Febuary my Grandfather and my Uncle came to visit us. I am going with them and my mom to Prague on the 27th.I am collecting money for the art store, bagel store so forth. I cleaned the upstairs toilet and bathroom for 200kc(kc is short for crowns, crowns being the Czech tip of money). Me and Grace both pulled out a tooth( Grace pulled out one, I pulled out one). W both got the same thing, a 20kc coin and a 10 dollar bill. We traded in the 10 dollars with our Uncle, he gave us 200 kc each. All together i collected 420 kc. I have 30 kc in my pockt money. All together i have 450kc. I will post what i will buy later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

IT sounds like you have so much money you can buy some things for me in Prague! I'm excited about spending this special day in Prague with you (and all your money!)

Mom

Anonymous said...

Nathan, Did you really have a loose tooth, or did you pull one out just for the 200 Kc.

Grandmother