Thursday, February 28, 2008

Prague

N.P. here
YAWN! Sorry i am a little tired. I have been up from 3:30. I woke up for the first time with a alarm clock. I woke up thought it was our alarm for carben monoxied and started holding my breath. I went at 4:00 AM to the train station and started shivering. We made it to Prague at 8:00 and went to the airport. Me and my mom said goodbye to my granddad and my uncle at 10:00. We went to Mcdonald's but they don't sell daytime food until 10:30( they sell breakfast). Me and my mom went shopping. Zachary waned us to buy him a book with Lord of The Rings stats, but they moved. So we started looking for a art store that Becca found when she was in Prague before. We decided just to go do my mom's knitting shopping. We asked the store person if they know where the art store is. She said yes and started giving very complicated instructions. In the end my mom and me finale found the art store. THanks to my granddad and uncle each kid got 500Kc, so i had 950Kc. In the end i bought 4 sketch books, one for doodling, 2 for drawing and 1 for sketching, i bought 6 pencils,2 crayons, 1 sharpener, 1 moldable eraser. Later we went to Bohemia Bagel, where we got lunch. On our way to Starbucks we saw Charels Bridge, and guess what! Its being either how should i put it renewed. The new Starbucks is really, REALLY bad. They don't really know what Starbucks is. it was a long train home, we got back at 9:30 and it is now 10:00.

P.S. I would like to give a special thanks to my granddad and uncle for all they have done.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had such a good time with you in Prague. Thanks for going with me - and carrying the bagels around in your heavy art bag!

You made good decisions at the art store. I can't wait to see what you draw in your new sketch books.

Mom

Anonymous said...

Your comment about holding your breath was hilarious! You are one of the funniest people I know.

I also think you made great decisions with your money, and I can't wait to see your drawings and doodles.

Dad

Tyler said...

What?!?! You didn't like the Starbucks??? I thought it was the coolest one ever!! =) But glad you had a fun time.

Anonymous said...

Nathan,

I am so glad that you enjoyed Uncle Jason and Granddad. He sure has talked about you and Nicholas, Zachary and Grace a lot. I can't believe that you got up so early to go with them.

Grandmother