Sunday, March 30, 2008

Glasses

N.P. here
I have something to tell all of you! I have GLASSES!!!! (read really fast) There great! They are 2.25 thick, I love em', the are red and black fit me like a glove and are really cool. (keep reading fast) Before i couldn't see perfectly , but when i put them on I could. ( just keep reading fast until i tell you to stop) For the first day i had some problems, I could see a bit other and under the rim and it would bother me. If i looked a bit out of the side of the glasses, and turned my head quickly it looked like the wall did the wave. They are so cool and i will put some pictures in a bit later.

( you can stop reading really fast now)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

(Read my comment VERY SLOWLY)
I really like your glasses. They look great on you. I'm glad you're seeing better in your classroom. You've been very responsible taking care of your glasses. We're proud of you and love the new look.
Mom

(Okay, you can read at normal speed now)

Tyler said...

haha cool... your glasses look great!

Unknown said...

I already told you this but I really like you in your glasses! They give you a really distinguished look!

But now you need a new picture at the top of your blog...ask Tyler to do that for you!

Love, Mrs Patty

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

I really never thought you could be more handsome than you are, but the glasses add a flare that enchances your looks. Who cares about seeing; these glasses is all about classy looks! Now, you fit right in with Granddaddy and me, we all wear glasses! Love you,

Grandmother