Monday, April 14, 2008

PLAY

N.P. here
I have recently been in a play. It was done by the music school, it was about a town that loved music. But the evil wizard (Me) took away their instruments and made it so that no one can sing. a young boy came along and broke my curse by doing four things, although he didn't know that he had to do four gobs until i told him he had to. in the end i died a dramatic death. My dad took little clips of me so i will publish them later! O and by the THANKS MRS. PATTY for reminding me about publishing on my blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was so proud of you. You speak clearly & loudly and you stay in your character very well. You have an evil future ahead of you! hahaha (laugh like you did during the play!)

Glad you're my son
Mom

Anonymous said...

I viewed your video as a play Director, not a grandmother. You did great. You brought your audience on the stage with you and made your part belieable. You speak clearly and distinctly. If the audience can't understand you, your part is useless. Keep up the good work.

Grandmother