Sunday, May 25, 2008

ZOO

N.P. here
I'm sorry that i have'nt written in about a month.
About 2 week's ago i went to the ZOO with my class. Later i wrote a report for school about what i did there.
First I learned about meateater's, and then I my class went on a tour. Seeing a tygr was really cool, and i learned that that specific type of tiger ( tiger Usuricky) WILL NOT eat human's, enless they are provoked (the tiger we saw was in a book that i read). Next i tried to draw a monkey but he moved, so i went on and tried to draw a sleeping bear,but he rolled over and ruined my picture, Becca said that i was like some artist that would go on a walk and sketch animal's, most of the time it was just part's of them. My favorite animal was a goat. Yes you heard me right, i said a goat. It was a petting part of the ZOO, and i gve them some food ( i bought the food from a little box that give's out food for 5 Crown's). I did draw one , if you could call it one, what i really did was draw body part's of multiple goat's and put them together. all in all it was a great day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the artist who went on walks and drew what he saw was Rembrandt. He'd like your zoo drawings. Some of his most famous drawings are of animals.

So glad you had a good vylet to the zoo. You always loved that place as a little kid. Fun to enjoy it as an older artist!

Mom

Anonymous said...

Nathan, I enjoyed the info aboutyour trip to the zoo. You should have that zoo memorized; you went there frequent enought as a little baby. All of your were afraid of the Rhino house. Did you go in the Rhino house this year? I would like to see your drawing of the goat. I hope all the parts went together okay.

Grandmother

Anonymous said...

Hi Nathan
Good job decorating for christmas. Next year you will have plenty of decorating to do at my house both inside and out. I am glad you are now experienced so I won't have to train you.
Granddaddy