Sunday, June 8, 2008

A unexpected sadness

N.P. here
Today is my last day of being a 11 year old. And i don't know why but i feel sort of sad. I know tomorrow is my birthday, but it feels like i am leaving something behind. In the CZ you have to be 12 to be able to ride in the front seat, and there are many time's where Nicholas and Zachary are not in the car with me, and so i have started saying:" If i were 12 i could sit in the front sea". But i cant say that now. I have been excited for about a month, but now i am not. My email address is nathanpitcher11@gmail.com , and so in a way my email is wrong, because it say's I'm 11. My birthday party is in poland and we are going to watch a movie, the reason we are in poland is because in the CZ they rarely show movie's in english. We are going to watch Narnie Prince Caspien. i' pretty sure that it is going to my family, Jacob Hash (maybe his parent's), and the Ellenwood's.

P.S. I'm still eleven.
P.P.S. I't would be nice if you could send me a E-card (email card).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should keep your email address as nathan 11 and then when you're 18 years old you can say, "I've had this email for 7 years - because it started when I was 11" It could be like your email clock.

I'm sad you're turning 12 because that leads to 15 which leads to 20 which leads to you leaving our home. That will make me very very very very very sad.

I will be excited about you sitting in the front seat when it is only you and I in the car. It was funny to be your taxi driver with me in the front and you in the back. This will be fun to sit by each other.

"Nothing...we're just sitting in the front seat telling each other how much we love each other..."

Mom

beccafredo said...

Hi Nathan! I can't believe this is your last day of being 11. I know what you mean about it being kind of sad, I was kind of sad to stop being 28. 29 sounds so much older to me. =) I'll be thinking about you tomorrow on your birthday, and toasting you, of course! Wish I could be there for your party! Love and slobbery kisses,
Becca

Anonymous said...

You had the longest party I've ever attended (not a sleepover!) Way to enjoy every second of your 12th birthday!
Mom

Anonymous said...

Hey Nathan. Until I got married my email was brookebrown11@msn.com. I still use it. Mostly because 11 has now become my favorite number. Internet was not invented when I was 11. I think that number can be significant for many other things then your age. Like 11...1 more than 10. See there you go!

Anonymous said...

When are you going to publish your first post as a 12 year old blogger?
Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi Nathan! Your're sad at you turning 11, Granddaddy and I are sadder. We live so far from you, and we miss so much of your life and here you are already 12.

We are excited about you coming to America to visit in July, and we will have 2 weeks to catch up on your year of being 11. We are excited to see how you have grown during that year. Granddaddy got to see you, but I have not seen you for more than a year.

Love, love, love you

Grandmother