Thursday, August 7, 2008

MY BROKEN BUTT! (no pictures available)

N.P. here
Yesterday I Nathan Pitcher did something dangerous! I (pause) FELL OF A TRAMPOLINE! And doing so i BROKE MY BUTT!!!!!!! OK. I only broke my tail bone.* Butt it's so much more fun to that i broke my BUTT! It hurt's allot butt it's getting better. I't started out as a good move in a game that we played at the Ellenwood's. The game was dogeball and we played it on the trampoline. 2 people are on the ground trying to get the 2 people on the trampoline out and then you switch. I was on the trampoline with Noah. The ball went soaring at Noah and i pushed him aside so that the ball missed him butt in doing so i fell of the side of the trampoline. Butt before i fell i grabbed on to a branch and started screaming for help. Nobody helped me and so the branch broke. I FELL AND BROKE MY BUTT(tail bone)! If Noah was a hot girl and if we were in a movie than he would kiss me because i hurt myself to save her (him), butt alas this is real life and Noah is a guy. Anyway i have to go get lunch.

*In this post i am going to wright BUT as BUTT. That should be in some chemistry class, BUT=BUTT.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sad to hear of your tail (ha!) I'll be glad to check it often for progress during your recovery.

Love, Mom

beccafredo said...

Ha! I love this whole post! Especially the part about if only Noah was a hot girl who would kiss you for saving her! Keep dreaming, and maybe someday your dramatic heroic-ness will result in well earned kisses! (far in the future of course!)

Anonymous said...

With the broken butt, I sympathize. Kissing hot girls that is another issue. My vision is that the girl is a nurse with a bun on top of her head with a pencil stuck through it. Her name is Pugugly Hogsnout because if reflects her face and personality. She swoops down on the fallen Nathan, flips him over, pulls down his pants and stabilizes he lower spine by straping a hockey stick over the broken butt, and they live happily ever after.

Grandmother