Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas decoration's

N.P. here
On the night we decorated
all through the house
nothing was stirring
not even a mouse,
except my family and Becca working downstairs. Today we set up our christmas decoration's. I started out not doing much, but later i was pelted by people saying my name."Nathan, come help me with__________"
or "Nathan, bring me __________".I did:
1. I dusted off the entire piano
2. I put little fragile snowmen thingies
3. I set light's around the little fragile snowmen thingies
4. we (me and my mom) found out that we had the wrong light's,so
5. I also had to fix the light's that weren't working because one of them was out so they all were out ( i also got 50 Kc( 2 and a half dollars))
6. Took picture's of our decoration's
7. Started writing on my blog about decorations.
And that's about all.

1 comment:

chel said...

Wow, you are alive! And you blogged again! I was sad because I thought you had given up on the blog. Putting up christmas lights and decorations is not fun, but they are so pretty to look at. The end product is worth the effort. Or be like me and leave them hanging all year round. Yes, I guess that is kind of lazy.
Rachel in NY