Saturday, March 21, 2009

Peanut butter (continued)

N.P. here
This morning we destroyed the peanut butter. But this is not the end, it is a beginning, the beginning of a new age! ( start doing a really cool and moving song, so that this is more like a speech) The age of peanut butter! the age when peanut butter will have untouched tops! This is my dream! Your dream! CHAAARRRGGGEEE! I have no idea what we are charging but it sound's good. when i live alone. I will buy some peanut butter and i will go beyond what we have done here. I will go at a angle so as to get more out and still have a good top. I WILL NOT BE DENIED! I WILL MAKE IT! YYYYAAAAHHHHH ( loud screaming noises)!!! (you start to look at me like im crazy) what? Cant a seal get excited about peanut butter? I think that if the writer of Calvin and Hobbes saw this he would be proud.

1 comment:

beccafredo said...

There may be a day when the peanut butter skills of men fail. But it is not this day! This day....WE FIGHT!!!!!