Saturday, March 21, 2009

Peanut butter

N.P. here
I should be famous. I have taken Calvin and Hobbes to a all new level. I am amazing. I have taken a joke from a comic and made it real. I have cut the peanut butter in half and only at out of that half. WE REACHED THE BOTTOM! It may have been hard, it may have taken a long time, BUT WE DID IT!!!! I searched the web for the comic strip, and then i found it! I found a site that has all of the Calvin and Hobbes of all time! It took some time but at last, i came to it! I found it! It was at the top of some year just sitting there, i pulled it onto the desk top and saw if i could put it onto my blog! I can! here it is.
click on it to enlarge.

2 comments:

Leah said...

Nathan, I am still a huge fan, I just want you to know that even though I rarely comment I'm still reading! The broken butt post was a classic, I laughed about that forever. This peanut butter one made me hungry.

chel said...

Hi Nathan, Look at my blog. I was inspired by you to eat peanut butter in a better way!
http://runinthesnow.blogspot.com/2009/04/peanut-butter-dilemma.html
Rachel from NY