Saturday, April 11, 2009

Pictures of a climb

N.P. here
Yes its actually me, not my mom. In fact I'm writing because of my mom. Yes, she just told me to make a post with pictures , about my trip up to Lysa Hora, the mountain that is watching our every step. But ( i bet you knew that that but was coming), let me repeat that, BUT my mom did not give me any pictures! I have her now! MUUUAAAAAHHHHAAAHHHAAAHHHAAAAA ( evil laughter)! Now i have her! And you all ( i have no idea who you all are, because almost no one comments any more( except Leah Cox( she rocks!))) can be witnesses! Im going to go show my mom this! She wont believe it when i tell her i posted on my blog and she wouldn't give me any pictures!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and I sat in the living room looking at the pictures on DADDY"S COMPUTER. Get your own pictures, dude.

Mom

P.S. I agree that Leah rocks!

Anonymous said...

Nathan, I did not raise your mother to neglect such an important mission as giving her adorable child pictures of his great feat of the mountain climb. I am sure somewhere in the Mother's Handbook of Life, there must be something about this cruel behavior. I will definitely look for it, if I can ever find such a book.
Grandmother

PS I don't know this Leah, but if my grandson likes her, I like her.