Wednesday, April 22, 2009

School

N.P. here
this morning i had to be at school at 7:00, instead of 7:30. Because my teacher had to go to the doctor's at 1:30, which is when i have her. So we got there at 7:00 ( it was really cold outside, and i was tired) and we have music. We sang the whole hour, and i was like: "why on earth did i just go to a hour of singing at 7:00!" But lucky me i only learned 1 hour that day, the other's were art and we watched a movie in the other 2. The only one i learned in was geography.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine singing for one hour! I would have loved to have heard you, but I would not have understood one word. It would not have mattered, if my grandson is singing, it is wonderful not matter what language! Grandmother

Anonymous said...

You were following in the tradition of the morning songbirds. I usually try to ignore them and sleep in!

Mom