Saturday, April 11, 2009



Nathan's Dad here,

We went on a hike today up Lisa Hora. Nathan's brothers and sister went, our friend Paul Hughe Till and our dog, George. The photo above is before we hit the snow near the top, which is why we all look dry and happy.



This photo is just below the very top of the mountain, and is the hardest part of the hike. I thought Nathan and I were going to die! But, we prevailed, which is why I'm even able to write you at the moment!

The way down was very fun. Nathan used his Converse All Stars kind of like skiis, and slid down a good part of the mountain. He of course looked great doing it in his sunglasses!

Perhaps when he gets some more energy he can put some more photos on and write some from his own perspective. Maybe then he'll stop his evil laughter about his mom not giving him any photos.

Nathan's dad out,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nathan

I'm commenting on a post you haven't even read yet - how about that?!

Mom

Anonymous said...

Nathan,

Your dad sounds like a wonderful, interesting, enjoyable and very attractive man. So glad he's posting on your blog so I can write comments about how much I love and adore him!

Mom

Anonymous said...

Nathan, I am surprised you made that long hike. I am sure it took some encourging to get you going, but you look like you were having fund on the way down! I like the sunglasses.
Grandmother

Leah said...

well, I wanted to vote but I couldn't, so I'll just tell you for sure nachos got my vote...mmm...crispy salty corn-esque goodness...