Monday, June 29, 2009

America

N.P. here
Im finally going to post that post you've all been waiting for. The post about moving to America. I'll go back to my birthday. If this were a movie it would look like someone dropped a rock into some water and we would hear some freaky music. I woke up in the hotel (Malenovice) and got out of bed, put on my clothes and gave my mom the clothes i slept in. I went down stairs thinking about my birthday. There is some group of people at the hotel and so we had the big breakfast out. Matej a friend of ours was there and he wanted to get a picture with us. After that Mrs. Patty gave me a present, it was all about the past. There was a spidey comic book ( we used to read those) 3 different chocolate bars and a bionicle ( we played with those all the time). I also got a nice letter from Claire, in it was 5 dollars, thanks Claire. We had 2 cars, one was the Patty's car and one was the Michalik's car, there a family that goes to our church. I got in the Patty's car with Nicholas and Caleb. When we got to the Ostrava train station we met the other group and dragged our luggage to the train there we said goodbye and got on our train. It was a long way to Prague, where we would stay the night and get on the airplane. we got there around lunch-ish. And we went to Mcdonald's to tide us over until we could get lunch finally we were there we dropped of our stuff at the hotel and started to celebrate my birthday. We had dinner at Bohemia Bagels (try to guess what they sell), I got the hot dog and fries, i know i was at a bagel shop but still. Then we walked over to Charle's bridge and opened my present's I got a pair of red converse sneaker's from Becca some napkins with converse on them from my mom and a new nano (project red ipod from my mom and dad!!!!!! Then we went to starbuck's and my mom said i could get whatever i wanted. Lets guess what size I got. I got a vinti caramel frapucino wit caramel drizzle down the side the cup and on top. With no whip cream. We told the guy's working that it was my birthday and they gave me a gift too. They gave a whole bottle of special caramel drizzle. Aren't I special. The next day we woke up and got taxi's to drive us to the airport. I would like to write that i took one last breath of Czech air before went, but I actually forgot about it, I was concentrating so hard about getting on. Oh yah, we got on first. We had my mom's cello with us so we were the first people on! We should take that more often. we had a 8 hour layover in the second worst terminal ever. JFK. The worst is Paris. We got to rochester at midnight. I'll right more about our house in a different post.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a special thing to celebrate your birthday on the Charles Bridge. That is a great family memory. You look great in your red converse sneakers (and you don't fall when you walk around in them!)
Have a happy 13th year
Mom

Claire said...

Wow... what a day that must have been! And your welcome for the 5$... it was the least I could do! :)

Sounds like things are going smoothly for you guys. Thinking and praying for you guys!

And I agree with your mom... have a happy and adventure filled 13th year.
Claire

beccafredo said...

That was quite a day! I LOVED being able to celebrate your birthday with you! It was definitely a momentous occasion! I took an extra big last breath of Czech air...so you can share mine! ha! Wish I could have seen people's faces as they saw a CELLO in the seat next to them! Ha!

keidz said...

worst day in natural history bullys and bad news hope some1 had a gd day

agungfineart said...

nice i like your blog..happy with you

Unknown said...

www.michaeljacksonforever.com
follow me

Unknown said...

expedition rapide, tel que decrit, A + + + + + + + + + + +sac a main louis vuitton pas cher . chaussures pas cher Toutes vos chaussures de marque (homme, femme ou enfant)

Unknown said...

Quieres conseguir visitas?
Pues registrate en estas paginas:
http://www.hispanichits.com/?r=9986
http://www.autovisitas.com/?r=23487
http://www.126hits.com/?r=100325
http://www.autohits247.com/?r=31170
http://www.autohits.info/?r=53442

Se consigue viendo otras paginas que se vuelven creditos y esos creditos son visitas