Monday, June 29, 2009

Our house and what i do in it

N.P. here
Our new house is at 668 Ogden Parma town line road. Its very nice, and we have good neighbors. All i seem to be doing is reading the ninth Pendragon book, playing a new DS game called guitar hero, that my grandparent's got me and jumping on our neighbor's trampoline. Beside that we go do stuff in town.I have a reading list, 1. the ninth Pendragon 2. the tenth Pendragon 3. treasure island 4. the call of the wild 5. Thomas Jefferson. That's pretty much all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reading, gameboy and a trampoline. It sounds like your kind of summer so far! Let's get the Disney channel going in August just to top it all off with a little tv watching.

Mom

beccafredo said...

My new house is 783 NW Naito Parkway, Apt 407. Mostly I have been unpacking and trying to set things up. Michelle and I have been eating every dinner by candelight from two big candlesticks we got at Ikea. We've also had my parents over to play games. My whole family loves citadels...which is fun! I haven't started any new books after I finished listening to Inkheart, but I have watched some Stargate, like I always used to late at night at our house! =) It's nice to hear about what "normal" things you're doing in your new house!

Jacob Hash said...

Well, I hope you like (or liked :) the last to books of Pendragon/ When you finish tham both, I need to talk to you. Because I have some questions, and I think that you might have the answers.
Hope to talk soon...
Jacob

Unknown said...

sac louis vuitton homme pas cher pour les hommes et les femmes, bienvenue. Vendeur fantastique! 2012 de bonnes critiqueschaussures filles et chaussures foot est votre meilleur chooice pour votre collecte.