Monday, August 10, 2009

The 5 week trip to hell and back

N.P. here
OK, so it wasn't exactly to hell. It was just to Illinois, then Colorado and finally to Bethany Beach.
We started out in Illinois, where we stayed at our Uncle's house, then we went to the "Geneva" house. Then to a campground, where my grandparent's live ( they live in a RV).
Then Me and Grace went to Colorado. We were with our grandparents and the last night we were at our uncle and aunt's. Then we went to the Tillapaugh's house, where we were with the rest of our family. Then we went back to our Aunt and uncle's. Then we went to a think called DAR. And there i learned that i was in chaos.
Then on to Bethany Beach where i started chafing. Then it was just a 2 day drive back to NY, where after about 3 second's from getting out of the car someone saw us and ll of a sudden the whole neighborhood knew we were back.

In Colorado i got my cousin's electric guitar, and in a week a amp should come in the mail.

I have to go eat now.

4 comments:

beccafredo said...

Nathan! You crack me up! I'm sure that was definitely the SHORT version of your LONG travels! Can't wait to talk to you again and hear more of the details. OH, and I'm with you in the chaos thing! =)

Anonymous said...

You made me laugh with the parts about chaos and chafing! So glad you were with us on the trip to Hell and back!

Mom

Anonymous said...

I don't know where Bethany Beach is. Is it in California? If so, you certainly were in the outer rings of hell. My sympathies.

Getting an electric guitar to use must help ease the suffering and chafing. Does it not? If the amp that is coming in the mail does not have a bunch of effects built in, you are welcome to borrow my Zoom pedal.
Rachel in NY

Anonymous said...

Nathan, I was beginning to chaf myself because of missing you. 5 weeks was a long time to be gone from your grandparents. I am glad that you had a lots of experiences that you will remember forever. You are never in choas; you are just Nathan.
Grandmother